Looking for Wedding Insurance in Virginia?
Getting engaged is one of the biggest and most exciting times of someone’s life. There is nothing more beautiful than two people joining hands to spend the rest of their lives with each other.
When it comes time to plan the wedding though, things can quickly get overwhelming.
There are so many moving parts that have to fall into place flawlessly. Phone calls, emails, tastings, and walkthroughs ensue.
One of the most commonly overlooked pieces of the wedding planning puzzle though is oftentimes insurance.
Wedding Insurance is an affordable and sensible way to protect one of the biggest days of someone’s life. At GLM Insurance, we can walk you through your options to make sure no stone is left unturned with your coverage.
When you should definitely get wedding insurance
- If the wedding dress cost more than $5000
- If you’re placing more than $1000 in deposits with vendors (photographer, florist, caterer, etc..)
- If your reception venue requires insurance
- If you’re having a rehearsal dinner within 72 hours of the wedding
- If the bride, groom and/or their parents are coming from out of town
- If you’re having a destination wedding
- If guests are bringing gifts to your reception
- If the bride or groom serves in the military or is a firefighter or police officer
What does Wedding Insurance cover?
- Cancellations & Postponements
- Special Jewelry
- Lost deposits
- Lost gifts/money
- Wedding video/photos
- Liquor Liability
- Liability Insurance
If you were recently engaged, purchasing wedding insurance is absolutely critical in ensuring that your special day goes off without a hitch.